Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Up all night got demons to fight



These past few days have been intense and chaotic! I kind of enjoy it though because I work well under pressure. You know Im still amazed at how people can say they're your friend then do something heinous to you. Today was a nice break from some dramatic people. I went to Riverside with Fernie to take his mom some papers, we came back to orange and actually went mini golfing! I won by one point but...I got hurt while we were playing! I tried to be cute and funny and play with the golf ball and the ball ended up hitting me in the mouth and made me bleed. No joke, I was laughing! It hurt but, it was just so funny! Then got home and went to my aunts house, its nice to have such an amazing family. I am so thankful to have such an amazing and helpful family. Whenever someone is in need they bend over backwards to make sure that they are being helped. It just so amazing. I love christmas time! I cant say it enough! I love shopping for everyone's gifts, the decorating, and the dressing up.Oh not to mention all the great songs they play at work "last christmas I gave you my heart but, the very next day..you gave it away...." ....Thats my favorite one. I get happy everytime I hear it! Dream a little dream of me came on right now and I love it. I am supposed to have a dinner date tomorrow, and Im so excited. Im sort of in a dilemma...I have more than 2 guys to choose from. Im trying to get to know them all and make sure my decision is right. I just dont know if thats right though? Im not doing anything more than going out on little dates...but can it still be crossing the line?? Im so lost, I honestly have no idea! So my paycheck is coming on friday, so excited to get everyone things. I am getting my sister some new clothes and my mom some jewelry from work and aldo! Her Birthday is thursday! Im so excited! Im also getting my self a tattoo for christmas! Im going to get three little kiss marks like the picture on top. Each kiss represents my momma, my sister and me! You know what..Im thankful for the amazing family I have been given. Everyone in my family is just such an amazing person in thier own way. I see when others are in need they all pitch in to help. Its just amazing at how blessed I am to have them around. I miss my grandpa, I knew he would have loved the new puppy we have. I hope I get to visit his grave soon, its been ages since I have been there. Well I should finish this up, Im getting a little tired. Im going to watch a movie called "christmas in handcuffs" so cute! goodnight everyone!

1 comment: