Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh, we're right under your nose, We're the lovers that you don't know
























There are all the new clothes bought from work:] the rings and nail polish also. I had t add with my brother gave me. I love the Very sexy perfume and lotions. I'll have to blog about the clothes later on. Im so beat from work and being sick doesnt help me. Ive been so busy with life's obstacles I must share with you all later on! ciao!

xoxo....



ps. I just love working at forever 21. I spend my paychecks there ahah.

5 comments:

  1. Лак красный, коженка и маечки нереально клевые)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. не в состоянии говорить русский, но большое спасибо! Я надеюсь, что это выходит права ... я использовал Google Переводчик

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute clothes =] I love forever 21 too and I would love it if I worked there too lol keep it up girly =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dee.kay. thanks doll! Love your blog, amazing stuff in there!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you huns (: urs is cute as well!

    ReplyDelete