Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girl need boy and boy needs girl.


I finally have him back in my life, I was starting to think that was the end of it. Im happy I was wrong! Im so happy right now words dont describe the excitement. I went over to take his movie back and then he asked me if I wanted to stay and hang out. Things just fell right back into place like nothing happened. I cried a little but only because I was emotional...Im complete now. I didnt want to let go of his hand and would hold on tighter when I felt him move. Life coudnt be any better...honestly. My nights of crying, days of sulking have come to a complete halt. Im a very thankful girl right now. Nobody matters like he does. This is simply the best way to end my night. "DNUTS" haha and my bestie back in this crazy and loon life of mine. goodnight.




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey girly check out my page, i awarded u and posted a link to ur page.

    ladydeekay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete