Thursday, February 25, 2010

"you said you were a youth-quaker"

I think that my insomnia is getting worse and worse. Just what I need right? To add on to that, I'm sick! I need a break from the chaos and stress. Once you think everything will be alright, another problem rises. Things will be ok soon, I just have to get everything together. I'm happy to have such a great partner. Not only is he my boyfriend but, my bestfriend. He's always there when I need him. I'm so lucky, I cant even explain. work has been good, they taught me to be cashier! Its really cool, a tad bit easier than I thought. I think working at forever xxi has been great. I like all my coworkers and management. Today I got some a sketch done, I'm happy about the outcome. Maybe after I get them all done i'll post pictures. It amazes me how I can stay up all night like this. Im watching family guy on hulu while laying on the couch. I find comfort in family guy, its makes me laugh all the time. Im a tad bit worried about someone....I hope everything is ok and hope everyone got home safely. Im hungry also, I have some leftover pizza. Im thinking about going veggi again...its a much healthier lifestyle(if you take vitamins and supplement). I have to go talk to my doctors and see what she thinks. I need to go anyways, I've been sick for weeks. This is not even funny anymore. The sun is slowly creeping out, I like it. Its so peaceful and quite at this time, Peace is nice after a chaotic day. I should be attempting to sleep now. goodnight(or morning ha,)


ciao babes

xoxo


gia.

No comments:

Post a Comment